Please review finally done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review finally done

www.millarefoundation.com kindly give me your input. Please be gentle.
    Thanks,

janeth
    janeth
    www.millarefoundation.com

Re: Please review finally done

Hi, a few comments:
    - You should center your page
    - This sentence:The Foundation has been organized in his memory is blocking some content

Cheers,
    N Z B R
    t o u r s
    New Zealand Tours
    Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
    Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
    Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
    Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Thanks for the input, I don't know how to center yet. I'll try.

janeth
      janeth

Comment

I centered all my pages. anymore comment and suggestion is appreciated.

janeth
        janeth

Comment

You need to focus on the basics of layout, balance, and formatting: you have too many overlapping elements, incongruent backgrounds, and mis-aligned items to mention one at a time.

I am sure that if you look carefully, you too, will see how you can make these critical adjustments that will have so much impact on the visual appeal of this website. Take the time to methodically go through everything again, now that you have the basic idea shaping up in front of you......we are looking forward to your progress on this project!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Wow, you have put a lot of work into this site and it shows! Good Job!! The thing that really jumped out at me was your background colors on your pages. I think it would look better if you used the same color on all pages (Vasili already mentioned it). Also your pictures on the home (index) page, I would like to see *****er photos if you have them. I didn't have time to go through the entire site, but all of your links worked that I tried. I would try to be more consistent in your font style and selection. Keep up the Great work!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thank you all for the comment I will work on it. Hope you will check back again in a couple of days to see changes and give more side comment and suggestion.

janeth
              janeth

Comment

Hi, your off to a good start. Couple of thing that will help you.
                1. You have 2 index pages on your site! This one that you posted in the forum. http://www.millarefoundation.comm (Which is correct. And this one http://millarefoundation.com/index.html which is the link from all your other pages. (Not correct). The links from all your other pages should be the same as the one on this forum to your home/index page.
                2. You have an image on the front page http://millarefoundation.com/Millare_Family.JPG that is really slowing it down a lot. Its size is about 2184.55 kB & should be about 40kb for this size image.

Good luck.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad for all the input your are helping me to polish my webpage. For the page I save my home page as my index.html how can I point the index.html to the www.millarefoundation.com as my main page. I appreciate if can help me.

janeth
                  janeth

Comment

Hi, you have 1 page that is correct. http://millarefoundation.com all you need to do in BV is go to your other pages & click on the menu & change the home url to the link above. At the moment if you go to http://millarefoundation.com/help.html & click on the home button you are going to http://millarefoundation.com/index.html instead of http://millarefoundation.com .

If the image bellow is any good? Just right click & save image as. Its down to about 56kb instead of the 2184kB .

Good luck.

Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Oh my goodness, you are so nice, I'm learning a lot, I'll publish all my update tonight. Pls. check back again and give me more comment.

Thank you very much.

janeth
                      janeth

Comment

Hi,

I publish my update kindly check, appreciate any comment

Thanks,
                        janeth
                        janeth

Comment

It is so awesome to see how helpful everyone is. We should invite outsiders just to read the posts and see what happens when those who share a common bond work together to make everyone else look good.

Great Job Guys and Girls.
                          PastorMC

Comment

Hi Janeth, loading a lot better & I see you got the home page changed on your links. Couple of other small things to check on? The changing image on your front page (banner rotator) needs to be 320x240 in size? What’s happened, is I think you may of pulled the tabs out to 384x269 on the rotator to make the images look larger, but it has distorted/pixalated them quite badly.
                            The other thing was the pages are slightly off centre. Try a width of around 928-930 & check the centre in browser in your page properties box. Then preview to see if it looks any better.

Good luck.
                            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris,

I did some adjustment again I do hope you can spare more time to visit my site again and give me more feedback, I really appreciate your effort helping me polish my site.

janeth
                              janeth

Comment

Working...
                              X