My first offical site......I open for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first offical site......I open for help

This is my first real web site. Ive messed around with a few pages before tryin to figure things out.......So any help would be nice, I've tried to design it for adsense.
    rockycusa

Re: My first offical site......I open for help

Overall pretty good job ,... kudos to you ...

You need to center a few of your pages ... lol on the snow on May 24th - Only in Canada ...

You need a few apostrophes in your scrolling on the index page - that's and I'm in the sentence - Now that's what I'm talking about.

You might add fishing after some of your page titles - like you have them called, lake, stream - consider lake fishing, stream fishing, - might do you a little better with seos -

Good job, no problem loading, easy to navigate ..

I am having trout for dinner tomorrow .. I didn't catch it though, lol ... but I remember my first mud sucker I ever caught, on a safety pin, string and a wooden pole, lol ...

Happy Fishing, it's quite popular around here ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks I'll make them changes this morning.........i've also caught many a fish on a saftey pin when I was young..........lol
      rockycusa

Comment

I agree with Lady Eye ... congratulations on your website ... now as for catching fish on a safety pin can't say I have ever tried ... but my old German shepherd used to have fun chasing them in the river and actually caught a fish in the shallows one day ... he got such a surprise he dropped it and it swam away ... lol ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Great site. The pics at the top of the pages are beautiful. but I kept looking for a pic or something to come up next to the first part of the text.
          I just got a white space. Those Brookies, and the lake trout are alot of fun to catch. Keep up the good work.
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
          X