Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Website!Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Website!Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Have bluevoda for 2 years now. This is the third version of my website!

www.juliamustonen.com

www.debussy.juliamustonen.com
    www.juliamustonen.com

Re: My New Website!Comments and suggestions are welcome!

You have done a great job ... it looks really good .. have you considered centering your pages ... ?
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
      You have done a great job ... it looks really good .. have you considered centering your pages ... ?
      Thanks!
      Are they not centered???

www.debussy.juliamustonen.com
      www.juliamustonen.com

Comment

Hi, nice looking site. There seems to be influx of musicians coming to VH? Have the world orchestras got a deal going with VH. LOL
        Only a couple of small thinks that maybe worth a look.

Your page width is set to 1258? Could try 888 & check the centre box & see if that brings the page to centre. This would only be if you stared your pages to the far left of your screen.

On your image download page http://www.juliamustonen.com/downloads2.html i believe you have used the BV gallery. It maybe worth checking to see if you have checked the create thumbnail box. This will reduce the thumbnails KB’s & help the page load much faster. At the moment they are the same size as the larger images. Ooooher! & correction. You will have to do the H/R page again. The high res page is very slow. 1.75meg for the top images & a whopping 25meg on the other images. This is a new record. LOL.
        I would suggest most images to be about 100kb max using the BV gallery & have another link for a download.

The only other think that you may not be happy with, is the use of frames. I personally like the look of them. But Google & other SE’s won’t see them very easily & you may have a hard time getting up the search engine list.
        Rankings will take time, but best not to make it hard for the SE’s.

Good luck.

Chris.

Out of curiosity? Which flash player are you using for your photo gallery?
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X