Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I overhauled the whole thing, and was wondering what you all think :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I overhauled the whole thing, and was wondering what you all think :)

I've re-thought the color scheme. While I didn't get rid of my black back ground, (my Header/Banner is too hard for me to let go of – and I wasn’t ready to redo it)
    I added some more color elements to the site - I've tried to fix my index as to stay with in the Hitch Hiking Horses theme as suggested.

I used the new color through-out the entire site trying to keep the “look” consistent.

So do you think it is better? Or still needs re-doing?

Of course I’m not done adding content yet so some pages aren’t yet completed
    But what do you guys’ thing so far?
    Am I headed in a right direction or do I need to s**** it all and head back to the drawing board?
    Beck www.hitchhikinghorses.com

Vasilli -- So who do we ask to look in to fixing the issues with Noah’s Classifieds?
    Do you know?

Comment

Its looking better. The "News" box section thingy is still a bit scrambled for my liking but the colour scheme is getting there.
      http://www.savolo.com/
      ----------
      http://www.savolo.com/tvcafe/

Comment

yeah - that area is still "a work in progress"
        Still in the re-thinking stages. :)

Beck

Comment

Cindy - Thanks for your input!
          And thanks so much for the complements on the horses and our stallion "Bremer" www.candcshires belongs to my "adoptive" parents (I built the site for them and I own a Bremer colt) -

Carl & Cheryl do an outstanding job at raising superb quality horses.
          The greatest thing about C and C Shire's horses is it's not all about their beauty, but they are equal in temperaments, conformation, and trainability. So the photos although beautiful, don't do justice for their personalities... So anyone out there who wants a great deal on a quality equine please visit the site and call Cheryl!

Visitors are always welcome on the C and C Shires Farm, and we encourage people to meet the horses prior purchasing to see for themselves that we aren't just blowing smoke!
          - Just call ahead and let them Cheryl your coming. They will be happy to make some time for you!

Beck
          www.hitchhikinghorses.com

Comment

Beck! HitchHikinghorses is coming along great! I can't wait to see it when it is done. Wonderful job on the photos. I could sit and look at these wonderful horses all day! I've always wanted a horse, since I was a little girl. So it is still my dream to live in the country some day and have a horse! Thanks for the info on candcshires horeses. I would love to visit next time I'm up that way. I look forward to seeing your site when you are all done! Great Job!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thanks Cindy.
              Beck
              www.hitchhikinghorses.com
              www.candcshires.com

Comment

Working...
              X