• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website review and help please!!

Hi all,

Please take a look at my website - www.else-pendleton-vocals.co.uk
    and let me know what you think.

I Re-did my photo gallery this evening - some of the links come up with page cannot be displayed error - I have checked that all the links are correct - please help

Thanks
    Else

Re: Website review and help please!!

Hi Else! You have done great on your site and WOW...what a voice! Just a few suggestions and addressing your Gallery issue.

I can open up gallery2, but not gallery1. It appears you don't have the entire link to gallery1. you are missing the .co.uk at the end in your website link.

In addition however, your pages load very slow and I believe it is because your pictures are huge! I would suggest downloading the free program PIXresizer HERE and use that to optimize your pictures. That will help alot with the download time.

Also you need to click on page properties and type in titles to your pages. I would also review some search engine basics by clicking under my signature below to access Bethers SEO Basic ebook she has put together for free.

You are off to a great start. I'm sure I may have missed a few things, but I'm sure others will be by.

Again, Great work and voice!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Love your website ... love your voice ... congratulations ... to add to Dream Lady's comments ... I noticed that the block of text on your biography page is centred and the edges of the text are too close to the photos.

Another thing I wonder if you had noticed when your visited links turn purple they are very hard to see ... I also noticed a couple of links from the gallery page did not work.

again ... well done ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thankyou so much - I have fixed my gallery now I think.
        Looking into changing colour of visited link - dont know which one to use!

Thanks again for all your help

Else

Comment

Very impressed....with the website too!

The only thing that stood out to me that might require your immediate attention is it seemed that one or two pages were not centered properly, as the page-to-page transition noticed position changes (and the fact some pages ran wider than normally anticipated); and the font color you used for your bio for instance (white against black over a contrasted pix) was rather difficult to find the patience to endure.

Other than than, I appreciate your "studio" theme of white and black, and in that vein, suggest you carefully select the colors you wish to introduce (with regard to not only my observations, but your above-mentioned link actions).

Kudos!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X