My index page is coming up in browser looking weird - sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My index page is coming up in browser looking weird - sometimes

Okay, this one is really odd. Take a look at the attached and see what happens sometimes when I open my website on Explorer. and this is only since I changed my index page and reupload edit, and ftp'ed it and everything. Does anyone know what's up with this?

Lori
    Attached Files
    Lori
    www.lkarts.com
    Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Re: My index page is coming up in browser looking weird - sometimes

Looks fine from here. Maybe clear the cache, then view again and see if problem persists.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

The problem is indeed persisting. Any other suggestions??? I've tried asking the Help Desk and they say it's a design problem. Nope. It isn't, but I don't know what to do!!!
      Lori
      www.lkarts.com

Comment

Be sure to add an extra "space" after your last typed character in every textbox.

Also, if you have already tried "locking" your elements, be sure you are Saving pages properly and closing any Preview screens prior to publishing.

(You may also wish to delete Temp Files in IE to dump old cached Previews that may conflict with accurate views prior to Publishing)

And....using your mouse, run a double-check to see if you have any hidden transparent "object" floating on your page (or hidden UNDER other objects) that only present upon publishing.
        Test this (for the one item looking like text stretched over bottom portion of your page) by playing with your text boxes and page objects by first being sure you are opening a properly saved page, and then sending object To Back and To Front to see if anything changes....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili, thanks. I have run the To Back and To Front, and nothing changes. I don't know where the "Classes" is coming from! Weird, huh? Does that show in your browser as well, or does my page look fine on yours?
          Lori
          www.lkarts.com

Comment

Your page looks fine. No "classes" or orange lines.
            Seems a bit off center.
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I just visited your site on IE and it looks fine. Don't see a problem.

Comment

Working...
              X