Need Review and Comments Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Review and Comments Please

Good Day! Well I threw up another website a few months ago and would appreciate your reviewing and offering up suggestions and advice.

My overall goal with this site, is to attempt to explain network marketing as a valid business model, to those who shy away from it. I started with the idea of being primiarly educational, but have also linked to my primary website. Of course my end goal is to have people sign up.

I wanted to keep it simple, yet informative. From your perspective
    • Do the movies work for you?
    • Do you see any design flaws?
    • Do I explain network marketing and present it so that it's easy to understand? Did you find any spelling or grammatical errors?
    • Does it flow from concept to concept ok?
    • Do you have any suggestions on how to tie in my primary site better than I have.
    • Of course anything else you can suggest.
    I respect all opinions and have a very open mind...so please be really honest! Thanks

Cindy Smentowski

Re: Need Review and Comments Please

Hi there had a look at your site looks great and flows well . Noticed a couple of issues
    1 slight line showing (miss alignment) one thinks front page 1st para 4th line down runs through all pages same place.
    Taxes 2nd bullet point (repairts) T added by mistake.

Hope this helps
    regards
    Alber

Comment

Hi Dream Lady ...

Liked the site ... it sucked me in to reading and watching the videos .. lol ... which is what you want...

A couple of things ... one could be just personal ... I wondered about a border of some kind to frame the work/infrmation area?

The other thing is the visited links on the homepage are very dark and hard to see.

Well done ... makes you think ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hey Cindy

How r u? Good to see you, in between all your trips, and you even had time to make another site, lol ... good for you ... it models your other site, very nice ... I like brown, nice colors, you could line up or do something a little different with your movie buttons ... I mainly come into your thread to say "Hey Great Site and to "Say Hi!"" ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Alber: Thanks for the comments. I have made those corrections and they will appear the next time I publish.

Kym & Merlin: Thank you so much for taking the time to watch the videos and to give me your input. That's what I hope for is that they are interesting enough to watch and then ponder over the information. That is my goal. I'll check out the links once visited and see what color style I have them set to. Thanks for the info.

Holly!!! Hey girl, I'm great, how about you? I've been popping in and out more often lately, but I never seem to pop in when you are here. Thanks for looking. Yea, I was kinda thinking the same thing...the movie buttons, I need to do something with that page. Any suggestions? Email me sometime and let me know how things are going!!!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Ok, I made all the changes recommended. Thank you.

WhiteShepard...could you tell me if the visited links are easier to read in your browser now? Thanks!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Cindy,

What a nice site.....I love the color scheme & the layout....very informative, thanks, I've been reading & watching....you did a real good job on this......my site is nowhere near some of the sites produced with VodaHost.......this one rank's up there in my books...nice & clean.

Well done!

Comment

It looks great ... and the links are easier to see too ... I agree with CL's comments too ...
                kym, merlin & tala
                creating white majick
                www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                www.merlinsmajick.com
                www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

No cheating! I see you covered up the bit that sticks out from the template with a shape.LOL
                  This may help
                  Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I watched all the movies and its way past my bedtime. That one on MLM was very, very good and having it done by cartoon characters was really interesting. Your site rocks!
                    McBuff
                    Stay Connected
                    http://www.connectuswell.com
                    http://www.househunterforyou.com
                    http://www.sellhousewell.com
                    http://www.truemasterplan.com

Comment

CL and WhiteShepard: Thanks for the nice comments and rechecking the links!
                      McBuff: I thought the cartoons did a good job to. The one on mlm is long, but if people watch it all the way through, I think it is educational. Thanks for the rocks!! lol

Chris: You caught me!! It's the only way I knew how to do it!! Thank you so much for recreating the image without the line that sticks out! I have replaced my original image and rectangle shapes (the coverup) with your revised image. Thanks again for doing that. One of these days, I'll figure out how. Oh...I just thought...I bet I could have done that in paint pretty easily and just saved, right? Thanks again!
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Cindy, Just a great job....Loved it
                        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks Sharon! Always a work in progress, right?
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                          X