Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review my site and help me

Hi

please help me guys my site having some problem but i don't know what,see me site there is no side bar showing and some error is also in the buttom please help me

Re: Please Review my site and help me

do you have a link to your site?
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

No there is no link to my site its only 3 days old

Comment

You have asked us to review your site and help you, if there is no link and you have not published it how can we help?

There are a few things that do not operate in bluevoda until they are published you can also test publish to your browser to see if things are working.
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Try the following:

Under my Document you will find the Blue Voda Folder. Open new files or folders withing the Blue Voda Folder and name them [1] Graphics [2] Photo Images. Copy all the graphics and images that you are currently using on your web pages into these 2 folders.

Open your BV Website builder and the page with the missing graphics. Right click and goto properties, when the screen appears select browse or the browse icon and go to the the above files and folders and reselect the missing graphics one at a time until your web page is fully restored.
          Then click edit and select "lockall", after that save the web page in your
          "My Document/BlueVoda/" folder.

Close your BV Website builder and restart the program again and go back to the problem page to view and check if anything is still missing. Then Click File on the top left hand corner of you BV and select "Preview in Browser"- select the default browser and your web page will appear in Internet explorer.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X