Site is comiing together check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site is comiing together check it out

Anybody have any Ideas on how I can get the forum going. It seems no one knows how to use a forum in this town. If you guys want to show some support and sign up it would help out.

Thanks,

Brent

Re: Site is comiing together check it out

Have you even bothered to visit or read any of the many, many threads and specific "helps" in the "Start Your Own Community Forum" area of VodaTalk?

If after doing so you are still having problems, email OmniSource Webs for the best custom installations for incredibly modest fees. (OmniSource is a Team of well-respected "Generals" here at VodaTalk, so you know they produce top results!)

The rest of your site seems to be coming along nicely, but I would have thought you would have waited until it was more complete to submit it to the Showcase?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Site is comiing together check it out

Im not worried about it being done to submit it to this forum. I just wanted to see what other webmaster thought about the layout. I was not talking about this forum when I was talking about forum's. I was talking about Evansville, IN and no I have not seen that site you are telling me about and I will check it out. Thanks for the idea's.

Comment

Working...
      X