• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PennieNPence
    Major

• Jun 2007

Re: Costume Shop

Hi robyn,

I actually love the idea of the different pages. I my opinion though (not that it really matters) I think you should think of making it a little more catagory based. For instance all of halloween has one feel...all of the refrence gallery (which I loved by the way) has one feel...and so on. You should also think of having one logo on all of the pages to tie it all together, and create brand recognition.

I love what you have done..and can't wait to see the final product.
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

lol CL

Yw for anything I have passed your way ... I just really wish you would implement more of what I have discussed with you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by PennieNPence View Post
        Hi robyn,

I actually love the idea of the different pages. I my opinion though (not that it really matters) I think you should think of making it a little more catagory based. For instance all of halloween has one feel...all of the refrence gallery (which I loved by the way) has one feel...and so on. You should also think of having one logo on all of the pages to tie it all together, and create brand recognition.

I love what you have done..and can't wait to see the final product.

Hi Penny N Pence,

You like the different pages too....that's good to hear, so do I. What I'm hearing from several people is that the site doesn't flow well. The idea of the logo/template.....is something I've been thinking about, I just don't know what yet.......thanks for your say, your opinion does count.

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
          lol CL

Yw for anything I have passed your way ... I just really wish you would implement more of what I have discussed with you ...
          You have given me lots of help....not all has been done yet, I'm working on it........I wanted to thank-you for that.

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Good to hear and I know you are CL, you have been working really really hard, you would no doubt win the "Most Images" award, lol, and your images that you have fixed, and page sizes are flowing much better, you have spent oodles of time optimizing those and it pays off .. I really think you need to work on your navigation ... and TEXT for your site ... as well as your entry page is very confusing to enter the site ... As I've said, I would like to be able to go to the site to look for a Roaring 20's style outfit and be able to see where to find it without much difficulty ...

Good Luck ... keep plugging away!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
              Major General

• Feb 2006

As I've said, I would like to be able to go to the site to look for a Roaring 20's style outfit ...

I'm after the playboy outfit, myself...so keep your hands off!! lol
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady View Post
                As I've said, I would like to be able to go to the site to look for a Roaring 20's style outfit ...

I'm after the playboy outfit, myself...so keep your hands off!! lol
                Cindy ... you "Shock Me" ... lol .... No way, we would have much more fun in the 20's outfits, believe me .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
                  Major General

• Feb 2006

I shocked myself!! lol Anyway, I gotta plan that trip up your way and the first place I'm going is to the costume shop. It just flat looks like a fun place and CL with the assistance she is getting is doing a fine job on the website!
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

ha ha you guys......I'd like to have a fairy go POOF! and have it done! A long road I think......

........dressing up gals? Anything's possible even the playboy bunny...hee hee

Comment

• C L
                      General

• Jul 2006

I shocked myself!! lol Anyway, I gotta plan that trip up your way and the first place I'm going is to the costume shop. It just flat looks like a fun place and CL with the assistance she is getting is doing a fine job on the website!

Am I dressing you as a Playboy bunny then? Can't wait......lol

.....with all that being said, I can think of a few costumes, I'm sure Holly's in..........

Comment

• Dream Lady
                        Major General

• Feb 2006

CL..you will have to take that magic wand and super charge it, to have me look like that playboy bunnie you have in your picture gallery!! hehe
                        P.S..I don't think the road is that long...you're just about there, dear!!
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by C L View Post
                          Am I dressing you as a Playboy bunny then? Can't wait......lol

.....with all that being said, I can think of a few costumes, I'm sure Holly's in..........

OFF with your head I will say ........ Don't you dare ... lmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                            Good to hear and I know you are CL, you have been working really really hard, you would no doubt win the "Most Images" award, lol, and your images that you have fixed, and page sizes are flowing much better, you have spent oodles of time optimizing those and it pays off .. I really think you need to work on your navigation ... and TEXT for your site ... as well as your entry page is very confusing to enter the site ... As I've said, I would like to be able to go to the site to look for a Roaring 20's style outfit and be able to see where to find it without much difficulty ...

Good Luck ... keep plugging away!
                            Is there awards? lol

The optimizing sure has from 75 seconds to 1 second.....big difference, never really noticed all the wrongs with the site, until you said.....thanks

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

CL..you will have to take that magic wand and super charge it, to have me look like that playboy bunnie you have in your picture gallery!! hehe
                              P.S..I don't think the road is that long...you're just about there, dear!!

I have my ways..........you're gonna luv it!

Comment

• Dream Lady
                                Major General

• Feb 2006

I was just visiting your site again. You have already done somewhat of what I was suggesting above with the Themes, I just noticed on your Gallery Page. Christmas, Halloween, Historical, etc. That's what I had in mind (sorry..didn't see it before), but more relevent content in terms of costumes available. As a side note...(since I'm interested in the sexy lady outfits...lol) you have hot,hot,hot midi. Have you thought about putting Mandy's version on that page? ummm ok, I'll quit playing now.
                                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                                X