I have 2 for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 for review

We have 2 sites on voda. Arggg! Da first mate is all about pirates landing.
    www.pirateslandingllc.com/ still fine tuning a few treasurers. Been working on that form thing for suggestions if my php stuff is right.

The second is www.v1-p.com/ which will end up a video directory for real estate listing.

Thanks in advance from the scallwags on arrr end.

Re: I have 2 for review

Not much there to comment on.
    Center your pages and consider changing the color for the e-mail, blue on blue is harder to read.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I think you are off to a good start! Like Bill said, not much content available to look at yet. I like your color choices on both sites. The pirates landing looks like you could have a lot of fun building that site. Is this a new business you are starting in Florida? You still have a long way to go, but looking good so far.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thanks for the input. Yes, this is a new business in Florida. The content for the site will be mainly discussing what's available. As I mentioned, it is just something to pop up on the web for now. We tested the interest through Google Adwords before we started. We are putting together something like The Andretti Thrill Park - their link is at: www.andrettithrillpark.com/ if you want to see it. We plan on having a trading company and treasure hunts.
        We are pumping up the graphics still.

One question? If anyone has tried the form in the suggestions area of:
        www.pirateslandingllc.com/ I'd appreciate knowing so I can see if it works right.

Thanks -Mates
        Pirate's Landing

Comment

Well good luck with it! Like I said, it sounds like a fun site to work on. Be sure to come back when you have lots more for us to look at. I tested your form and from my end it went smoothly. I received the thank you page too.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
          X