• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingtut0_3
    Staff Sergeant

• May 2007

Re: Published BV

Dream Lady

Thank you for the kind review. I went and made some changes and am back for a site review again. If when you or someone gets a chance could go and check my site out and tell me what you think of it, I sure would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Comment

• naghosthunter
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

KingTut I wish you all the luck and best on selling the SMC product I paid almost $500.00 as a member and been with it for 5 years and made nothing so need say I gave up. but It may work for you good luck.
      Jim
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

• kingtut0_3
        Staff Sergeant

• May 2007

Jim
        I am not sell ing SMC Products. I have a different dropship source. Chuck

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Wow! OK.......I am with Jim with the assumption SMC products were being offered (the details and similarity is incredible).

I do like your use of BV-php, and the simplified formatting you have chosen. It should serve you quite well, and add to a great SEO metric as well.

Good Start, Chuck! Wish you all the best!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Dream Lady
            Major General

• Feb 2006

Hi Chuck! Yes, much better, now I can see the prices. If I may, one more suggestion. In your spare time (lol) you may want to work on alignment issues, where you can. There are some places that really stood out in the inspriation page where your add to cart buttons could be lined up better. May just want to have a looksy at that, But I like what you have done!! Way to Go!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• kingtut0_3
              Staff Sergeant

• May 2007

Dream Lady

I made some changes and I was wondering if you or someone would go and check them out, when you get the time. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
              Chuck

Comment

• Dream Lady
                Major General

• Feb 2006

Hey Chuck! Ok, I'm back again....Much better, most of the add to cart buttons are lined up nicely. Here are 2 that struck me as a little out of alignment yet. Inspiration/Angel Candleholder and Mystic/Medieval Sword Display. One more thing and I promise it will be my last negative. Is there something you can do with your REVIEW CART button? It seems a little drab and off to the side under your nav menu and not really aligned with anything it just seems to hang out there. Sorry, don't really have any suggestions, but you may just want to revisit that. GREAT JOB!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• kingtut0_3
                  Staff Sergeant

• May 2007

Dream Lady

I made somemore changes and would appreciate it if you would when you get time check my site one more time please.I really appreciate all the time you have spent on helping me out. Thank you soooo very much.

This is going to be my last post for a while. I don't feel quite right about the smc remark. I do have my own dropshipper. He kind of knocked the wind out of me. So I am going to go away from here for a while, to get the wind back in my sails so to speek.

So long for now(maybe)

Best Regards
                  Chuck

Comment

• Dream Lady
                    Major General

• Feb 2006

Hey Chuck: I think you just need to go through the site with a little fine tooth comb to just do a little aligning...I'm being to nicpicing at this point, because you have done a WONDERFUL JOB!

I wouldn't concern yourself with the SMC comments. I don't even know what SMC is and my thought is...who cares? You have some great products to sell at super prices. Your about us page, gives me a feeling of security. Make sure you read as much as you can about search engine optimization as you can and go for it! You have spent a lot of time on your website and I wish you all the success you deserve! Don't be a stranger and please don't take comments on a forum like this personally. Both Jim and Vasili, mean well and want to see you succeed as well!
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Bethers
                      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Hi Chuck,
                      I was off for a bit - and see with some help here you've done an awesome job! I just want to make a few comments on SEO. I looked at your page title on the home page - and you ran the words all together. You don't want to do that - not only is it unprofessional, but I doubt that people search that way. Plus you spelled knacks wrong. I suggest you do some homework to see if people search with knick knacks or knickknacks (I wouldn't put it without the space - but some might) and use the way that people do search - both in the title and the headline.

Then, for your header - you need to move it over a tad to the left. Look at your alignment. Your header right now goes further to the right than the border around the main body of the page. Done correctly, those will line up - which will give you that polished, professional look. Many people now won't notice that it doesn't - but even without noticing, they might feel something is off-balance - and by correcting all those little things as you have been - you'll have a professional page/site that helps draw people in and get them spending their money :)

Good job - glad to see how you're progressing!
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• kingtut0_3
                        Staff Sergeant

• May 2007

Hi

Well I am back for another review. I mame some changes. I also added another page. I am working on 2 more pages. I'll let you know when I get them done. Could someone when they get some time go and check my store out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                        X