Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website - indexed in Google in 10 days

Greetings Everybody,

This is my new website www.eurozisk.sk It is about the importance of investing to become financially independent. You will not understand a word of it, but that does not matter. Pls look at the design and have your say.

Btw. I have registered this domain with VodaHost 18.07.2007 and today (28.07.2007) it is already registered by Google. Check yourself if you do not believe me.

off - Cheers Bill. Hope to see you in Budapest.

All the best

Vodafan
    www.eurozisk.sk

Re: New website - indexed in Google in 10 days

It looks really good and professional
    I did find some text and image overlapping on these two pages though:

Besides that I love the site(just wish I could understand it though)
    Great job!!
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Hi PNP,

The overlapping happens due to different settings on pc-s I guess. On the firefox version all text is jpg, but of course I did not want to loose an edge on content, so everything which is in for IE is plain text. I gues BV still has to adjust the program further.

Cheers

Vodafan
      www.eurozisk.sk

Comment

PNP,

Sorry, I forgot to thank you for the extra backlinks -:)

Cheers

Vodafan
        www.eurozisk.sk

Comment

Your pages show up fine in both browsers.

Fine-tuning lies with the developer not BV. The overlaps occur due to the size of the viewer's settings and browser. For whatever reason, lines and images can sometimes appear to be slightly off from one browser to another, you just have to tweak your BV page to get it perfect.

While a majority of people use IE by default, there a many who use some other browser including Firefox. Not sure how they appear in Opera, Safari (*****), Netscape, etc. so you might have to ask other viewers for their feedback.

Good luck
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Beautiful layout and design, well done! Unfortunately I too get overlapping on the two pages mentioned sorry.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

This is a very organized and well thought-out website with the central theme (heading) appearing on each subsequent page. Well done! Other designers may want to emulate what you have done.

Adding to what Bill2006 said, you may want to look at your cPanelX, goto Web/FTP Stats, then Awstats and scroll down to Browsers. There you will see what types of browsers your users are using. Lots of other goodies are in this panel as well.

The Best myspaces on myspace.com

Comment

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your inputs. I am really happy, that you guys like the site. I hope our customers will have the same feelings, going tru the pages. The only thing which makes me even more happy, that I managed to push a bit Google to index it in 10 days. (and no bad tricks were used).

All the best to all of you

Cheers
                Vodafan

Comment

Originally posted by vodafan View Post
                  Greetings Everybody,

This is my new website www.eurozisk.sk It is about the importance of investing to become financially independent. You will not understand a word of it, but that does not matter. Pls look at the design and have your say.

Btw. I have registered this domain with VodaHost 18.07.2007 and today (28.07.2007) it is already registered by Google. Check yourself if you do not believe me.

off - Cheers Bill. Hope to see you in Budapest.

All the best

Vodafan
                  www.eurozisk.sk
                  How do I get my website on google? Please Help.

Thank You,
                  Christina

Comment

Originally posted by vodafan View Post
                    Hi PNP,

The overlapping happens due to different settings on pc-s I guess. On the firefox version all text is jpg, but of course I did not want to loose an edge on content, so everything which is in for IE is plain text. I gues BV still has to adjust the program further.

Cheers

Vodafan
                    www.eurozisk.sk
                    I am having a distotion problem that only effects some computers. its not only the font but also the pics. What settings can I change?

Comment

Working...
                    X