www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: Test my website

Originally posted by bill2006 View Post
        Had to reboot. Anyways:

-Your pages are not titled, good idea to use titles so search engines can find you easier.
        -Page takes longer than usual to load.
        -The marquees, if you must have 2 with the same message, could be slowed down.
        -The Home link (NavBar) from StMikes page does not work, checked several and found same problem.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi JJ,

How are things there on the south cost? We can surely do with a beach or two here in Gauteng.

You have a beautiful site. I have the same comments as Bill. For Bill's 4th bullet, your problem is this: The Home button on the the beach pages are linking to SILVERSANDS.html Change the Home button link on all pages to http://www.margatesilversands.com/index.html All small letters.

It would be nice to have a contact_us form link on all your pages.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

All those marque's and jumping text are TOO much. Make them do it a few times and STOP. Its very distracting to the rest of your site. Also your logos float in and stack on top of each other and i think you want them to display individually.. not sure what effect you are trying to achieve with that.

Nice colors etc.. other than that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You are off to a great start ... you have done a fantastic jo.

Ditto to the above comments and I would like to add a few suggestions.

I notice all your text is bold and centred. Usually these are used to highlight text. I found your text too hard to read. Maybe consider left justifying, take out the bold and take the text up a point.

I found all the scrolling marquees and jumping text to be really distracting. There was so much moving on the page ... maybe consider toning it down a bit.

One of your home links did not work; it might be good to check them all.

You have kept your work area to around 800 wide which is great but there seems to be a stray line at the right-hand side on every page; it looks like the page is unfinished ... maybe think about a tight frame around your whole work area to finish the page.

I also notice your menu bar moves after the first page from the side to the bottom. For uniformity it is good to leave your menu bar in the same place on all pages. You can always add a text menu at the bottom of every apge which is good for good for search engines. Take a look around and see what some of us do.

I always consider the home page to be the place that makes or breaks weather a visitor stays or not. It is our big chance to intrigue that visitor to want to see more; know more. To want to deal with us. I look at it as a 'grab' page. Maybe a short intro into the histroy of the area and what you are about with some great shots could be something to consider.

Keep up the good work.
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

i am trying to acces my cpanel but noting seem to work, i wanted to see if my links work now i know they work(some of them) please help me to acces my cpanel i tried all and all noting work. went to a friend and my cpanel is working fine we are working with 3 computers on one hub to acces internet only on one to acces cpanel, cpanel dont want to open on either one of the computers, do you hve advise for me. i want to edit my pages and fix the problems.

thank you all for your advise.

margatesilversands.

Comment

make sure you are typing your username and password exactly. They are case sensitive. Are you able to publish using the bluevoda ftp (tools, ftp manager)? If you can't do any of that, then I would submit a support ticket HERE.
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi

i can publish all i want, every time i want to acces my cpanel i get a can not display this page all the links you provide to acces my cpanel wont work, any advise i will try it.

Thank you.

Comment

If you have tried what Dream Lady suggested then submit a support ticket ... Dream Lady has left you a link in her post ...
                      kym, merlin & tala
                      creating white majick
                      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                      www.merlinsmajick.com
                      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
                      X