Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new site

Thanks for your honest reply Debbie.

I'll take your ideas onboard. Web design is always about improving your site and any comments are great. The spelling mistake!!!! well thats just a spelling mistake(he,he). Not to sure what you mean by the black and white boxes but I'll check it out.

But just to clarify I understand you are not in the gaming market but any post I make here in VH is not to target my market. I truely value the expertise in Vodahost and only post to seek advice. This Forum is one of the best I have found to avoid spammers and I think we are truly lucky in that aspect.

Thanks again
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi Phil

I am not sure about the black now as I can't find it. I think it must be my computer today. This morning when I looked there was a big black box with white boxes and re flashing arrows. I can't find it now!

Good luck

Debbie

Comment

No worries Debbie

Someones got to keep me on my toes.

What browser do you use? I use Internet Explorer so its always good to check with people who use Firefox etc.

Thanks

Comment

Looking good Phil ....
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Comments on site so far!http://www.skaffiliate.com I am just starting
            this web-site.

Comment

Good Morning Phil

I have IE7 and Firefox. Although at the moment I am having problems seeing my site in either browser in its full glory (hopefully its glorious) so I am probably not the right person to look at websites with a critical eye!

Debbie

Comment

Thanks Debbie

I've had a look on a few friends computers now and everthing seems to be running fine.

Comment

Working...
                X