Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New websites

Hi,

i have a couple of websites that i would like some feed back on, the first 1 i have done for a customer it is: www.plugpass.com

and the 2nd 1 is a website i am putting together for myself, it is a directory and the main purpose of the website is to make money either from affiliations or by people purchasing advertising space it is: www.firststopdirectory.co.uk i have also added a Forum if you would like to join it i would be very greatful for any input you can put into the forum.

I thank you all

Re: New websites

Hi Buster

Plug pass is a nice clean site, that is easy to navigate, and offers all the info a consumer needs. As for your other site If I was a consumer that was to sign up, how much does it cost? and how are you getting traffic to your site?

thanks
    Mark.
    www.sharemarketinvestments.com
    empowering investors to achieve excellent returns with low risk

Comment

Re: New websites

Originally posted by smi View Post
      Hi Buster

Plug pass is a nice clean site, that is easy to navigate, and offers all the info a consumer needs. As for your other site If I was a consumer that was to sign up, how much does it cost? and how are you getting traffic to your site?

thanks
      Mark.
      Hi,

on my site there is an advertise button at the top of the page, on the page it gives 3 levels of advertisement, and all of the prices are for life once you pay you stay and never pay another penny or dime. with each of my sites i have an advertising budget and now that the site is nearly complete we shall be advertising on the net as well as local publications.

Comment

Working...
      X