Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpys country store

Hi everyone;

My name is carol, I am kingtut0_3 Wife. He has become very ill. I am going to try and do this with bv. I know some but not a lot so I will be asking for a lot of help,ok.

I deleated www.serenityindooroutdoorfountains.com, and Soho. They are no longer working. I deleted soho also.

Ok, all that said I would like to keep soothingwaters07@msn.com e-mail address, the one I used to sign in here is homeinjersey@msn is just temp.Everything he has done is soothingwaters07@msn.com. I tried to use this but at sign I couldn't. Can someone help me on that, please. It would be a lot of work to change everything.

Regards
    Carol

PS I think I am in the wrong room, sorry

Re: Grumpys country store

Carol,
    I'm so sorry to hear kingtut is ill. Please give him my best. And I hope we can help you when and if you need it.

As to the sign in - do you have the password he was using to sign in? As long as you do, there shouldn't be any trouble.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi

Thank you Beth, I will do that.

I can't seem to get my e-mail from homeinjersey@msn.com to soothingwaters07@msn.com. It keeps telling me the e-mail is in use. I know it is in use, I just want to transfer it to MY username. In fact I can't even log in under his username. I think something is wrong. Could someone please help me. Thank you in advance

Regards

Carol

Comment

Hi Everyone;

I have made some changes to grumpys store. I added a picture of me and grumpy to the about us page. They are not very big but they are there. If onyone who has the time I would appreciate a review.
        Thank you

Regards
        Carol

Comment

good bye

Comment

Working...
          X