• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SStephenson
    Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2007

Made some changes...Please comment

I've recently update my site with a new look and feel. Please visit and provide feedback. Thanks in advance!
    Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
    www.canvasappeal.com

• dandia
    Second Lieutenant

• Jun 2007

Re: Made some changes...Please comment

Scott

I am viewing in FF and your galleries are not working very well. The photos are over text and the roll over doesn't work on photos to paintings.
    On the home page I thought there was too much bold text and too many link words (not sure if they were all links just presume they are because of the colour)
    In the pop art section (which I thought were the best examples) the roll over doesn't work but clicking on the photos did.
    About us is hidden under the menu bar as is our customer,question and pricing is titled about us.
    Constructively I think you should have another look at your charcoal examples. The first two are really good the others not so.
    HTH

Debbie

Comment

• SStephenson
      Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2007

Your right. I've switched back to the original look. Just had some time available and for some reason decided to try a new look. Thanks for the feedback.
      Scott

www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

• dandia
        Second Lieutenant

• Jun 2007

Scott

There is still a problem with photo gallery over the text. It looks awful....maybe you haven't put it all back yet?
        Also please look at the charcoal drawings (not the first two) as I really think they will put people off ordering from you.
        All comments given in good humour and with best wishes

Debbie

Comment

• koolspaces.com
          Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2007

This is a very nice website. But I thought that the "portrait" section appeared to be a characterization and not all that flattering. But you did a wonderful job on all the other sections and the use of the mouseover effect was very impressive and informative in terms of what you provide. Pat yourself on the back, you did a very good job!

The Best myspaces on myspace.com

Comment

• SStephenson
            Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2007

I've tried a million and one ways to get the charcoal portraits to "show" better but it is difficult to scan or to upload a digital photo of the drawings and get them to show how they appear in real life. Any suggestion would be welcome.

Thanks again for your comments.
            Scott

www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

Working...
            X