• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • telecomwave
    Private

• Aug 2007

Review my new Site TelecomWave.com

Dear Valuable Visitors of this Site,

Please visit my new site http://www.telecomwave.com and suggest any modifications.

I need a help on how can i get a free Flash banner for my site...?
    Many thanks in advance...

Web site links exchange are welcome ...!!!

• smi
    Sergeant

• Jul 2007

Re: Review my new Site TelecomWave.com

Hi there

I found your site easier enough to navigate around, however it was very busy, lots of items scattered all around the place. I personally don't like google ads all over websites (just my opinion) .

The good thing about blue voda, is you make changes just like that, my visitors said my site is too sales orientated, and they click away quickly after landing, so I am in the process of making changes.

Good Luck
    Mark.
    www.sharemarketinvestments.com
    empowering investors to achieve excellent returns with low risk

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Review my new Site TelecomWave.com

There is a certain lack of continuity that is telltale of your proficiency, something you will wish to elevate before your potential clients.

For instance, your fonts are not the same in all of your Menu buttons, and your sue of shapes at the footer needs refinement. Small visual elements like this are quite noticable, as is the overall alignment of page elements (needs exact re-positioning, and even spacing).

Additionally, you might take a look how to more tightly group your Content by applying a better order of your navigation: think about groups and sub-groups, rather than from one side of the page to the other in such a dis-jopinted manner. It's all about "progression" and how natural that directed or construed flow is allowed to develop. (Is there a subliminal "conclusion" to the overal 'presentation' the site is purposed on? If so, follow it and build in that fashion).

Small things like this will make a dramtatic impact (or improvement) when seen as a unified whole.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X