Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between SOHO & BV

Dear All,
    Please make me clear what are the difference between SOHO & BV?

If this very silly Question sorry but pls answer...

my site is - http://www.telecomwave.com which i am planning to do in BV.

Re: Difference between SOHO & BV

Hi telecomwave,

Soho is an online based website builder. BV is an off-line based website builder.

I personally prefer BV; it's more flexible, more functions to choose from and much more easier to use.

Have fun!
    Cheers,
    Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
    A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Re: Difference between SOHO & BV

Originally posted by EricPSF View Post
      Hi telecomwave,

Soho is an online based website builder. BV is an off-line based website builder.

I personally prefer BV; it's more flexible, more functions to choose from and much more easier to use.

Have fun!
      Not just that.....Soholaunch is a website builder that is traditional in nature and in ease of use, and it has a built-in eCommerce function that is very capable featuring many aspects of dynamic php-based sites such as Site Search, shopping cart, Client Accounts, etc.

Blue Voda is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Website builder that has many sought after features included in a drag-and-drop envoirnment, such as HTML and Flash, Scripting, PayPal auto-configuration, dynamic PhotoGallery, etc. However, Blue Voda produces what is commonly called "static" web pages, and does not have a dynamic eCommerce capability included other than the PayPal association.

If you want unlimited design freedom building your website, Blue Voda is the pre-eminent tool. If you want a robust eCommerce aspect and the ability to "customize" your site moreso than other cart foundations (like osCommerce), Soholaunch is the best thing out there for you.

Both solutions do not require previous User experience, and are quickly learned by using the detailed Tutorials and Support Forums.

Premium Templates are available for either tool/solution as well, so you need not feel out on a limb in either case.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X