my first site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first site

I am not sure if its my old page or my new page i published my old page then made some changes then published it again but still shows up old site i have tried pressing F5 loads of times but still shows the old page can anyone tell me what page they see and any ideas for my site would be great as its a bit boring.

sc06tty

www.easyincome24-7.com

Re: my first site

Hi, its a bit hard to comment on this one as we dont know what the old page looked like? But i have had to hit F5 many times to get the change somtimes.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yeah, Chris was right. We didn't even see the old webpages, hw to make a comparison. =P

Btw, the best way to solve yr problem (like what I did before) is to go to BV FTG Manager...delete yr website from there. Then published your new webpage.

Hope that it helps. =)
      Cheers,
      Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
      A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Personally, I have a hard time with these sites that off the bat present so many typographical errors and improper use of slang/idioms to further a genre appeal that is ineffective and offensive, just before linking to a Clickbank scheme......

Unfortunately, your choice of Clickbank Affiliates is questionable, just as Clickbank is itself not deemed to be a reliable network.....have they cleaned up their act and begun to pay Publishers finally?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X