• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laindia
    Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Toys and Books Revising-Need opinions

I have been revising my website. Before I go any further I would like others to view the home page. I am currently working on the products and stories to the books so they all look the same. Mainly it's the home page. Other pages I will work on one by one as I go. Links will be added later to photos on home page. There are a few photos that cannot be clicked on. Overall I need input on the design and layout of home page. Also please let me know if website loads up at a decent pace. Thanks Carolyn

www.toysandbooks.net
    Last edited by laindia; 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM. Reason: Added a few words
    sigpic
  • laindia
    Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Re: Revising-Need opinions

I have to get ready for work. Hopefully when I get out of work I recieve some feedback on how better I can improve or if it's ok. Any improvements help. Thanks. Ya'll have a good day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Sabrinamcc
      Sergeant

• Aug 2007

Re: Toys and Books Revising-Need opinions

Really like it! Bright, but not overwhelming and very catchy. But Batman should be capitolized. Otherwise it loaded quickly and looked great. Of coarse, I'm just a casual visitor so I'm sure someone else can give you more detailed advice if needed.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

This is the EIGHTH thread in the Showcase for this website........amazing!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• laindia
          Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Hi and thanks. I made it bright to attract kids and parents. To let others know that this site only has childrens items. As for batman word, where do you see that it's not capitolized. I usualy just capitalize the first letter of word on book titles. Thank you so much
          Originally posted by Sabrinamcc View Post
          Really like it! Bright, but not overwhelming and very catchy. But Batman should be capitolized. Otherwise it loaded quickly and looked great. Of coarse, I'm just a casual visitor so I'm sure someone else can give you more detailed advice if needed.
          sigpic

Comment

• laindia
            Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            This is the EIGHTH thread in the Showcase for this website........amazing!
            Thank You V. STill trying to see where I can do some improvements. When you say amazing I assumed you liked the site. Thank You so much :D.
            sigpic

Comment

• Bayea
              Corporal

• Jul 2007

Laindia, How did you create the add to cart stuff? did you use something other than BV?
              thanks

Comment

Working...
              X