• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Glynn
    Private First Class

• Jun 2007

..First site finished..

...Hi!
    I ve been working away like a busy little bee the past few weeks putting together a project..
    I have created a plug-in that can be used by musicians in their music production software..The software is rock guitar based..

Anyway, a big part of the project was of course a website (my first) and I have had a lot of fun putting mine together using bluvoda and I would have been lost without the incredible support system here on vodahost..
    Ask yourself what you want to do, look for the video or text and follow the instructions to the letter...perfect!!

Thanks to naval design for his posts on the advanced form processor, I had a fully functional contact box up in no time..

I also added a 3rd party flash music player to the download page so that people can hear some clips of the plug-in in action... It took a few hours to get it set up but in the end it works great...

Caution- If you dont like heavy rock music then dont click the play button.. ;) ..you have been warned!!.. LOL!!

So please by all means have a look and I am of course open to suggestions for improvements..

www.superriff.com
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: ..First site finished..

Nice work Dave, really great job... oh and I LOVE rock music so... even nicer!!!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Dave Glynn
      Private First Class

• Jun 2007

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      Nice work Dave, really great job... oh and I LOVE rock music so... even nicer!!!
      Thanks a lot Marincky!! :)

Comment

• bill2006
        Lieutenant General

• May 2006

You have done most of the grunt work, now start tweaking:
        -Pages are not properly titled, index, download, etc are not eonough to get noticed. Change to something like "Guitar lessons" or "Music production software"
        -Your NavBar needs a lot of work, experiment with the styles available.
        -The home page is not as as your post, consider moving the ads (you're telling your visitors to shop elsewhere.

Good luck
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Dave Glynn
          Private First Class

• Jun 2007

Originally posted by bill2006 View Post
          You have done most of the grunt work, now start tweaking:
          -Pages are not properly titled, index, download, etc are not eonough to get noticed. Change to something like "Guitar lessons" or "Music production software"
          -Your NavBar needs a lot of work, experiment with the styles available.
          -The home page is not as as your post, consider moving the ads (you're telling your visitors to shop elsewhere.

Good luck

thanks for the comments bill2006!!...

Comment

Working...
          X