My First Try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Try

This is my first try at designing a site. I realize it's not much, just a single page request for information type, but it's all mine. Overall it wasn't too tough and I really like the Blue Voda tutorials and other help. Next time we will go for a 3 or 4 page site. Comments appreciated!
    Thanks www.pnwresearch.com
    Oscar7
    www.pnwresearch.com

Re: My First Try

Hi Oscar7,

I think you have a very nice page there!!
    It's not always about size ;) it's the effort you put into something that counts.

Keep it going! Your doing great!
    Karin
    Strangers are possible Friends I haven't met Yet !.!.!

www.nativetreasures.co.uk

Comment

Hope someone can help me out here.

I had someone try to use the contact form on my new web site www.pnwresearch.com and they got the following message, "Please enter only letter characters in the editbox 2 field". That would be the e-mail box and yes it is designated an email box. It seems to work fine from my computer, I enter my hotmail or gmail address and it comes through just fine. The person trying to enter their address thinks it is the @ sign causing the problem. I entered their address on my computer and again it came through just fine.

Is it possible the problem is their computer or would it be on my end.

Any ideas???
      Oscar7
      www.pnwresearch.com

Comment

I would appreciate a couple of people pulling up my site and checking out the contact form. Just enter "Test" as a name and I will know you are checking out the site and do not want the information.

Site URL: www.pnwresearch.com

Any comments you have on the site are of course welcome!

Thanks
        Oscar7
        www.pnwresearch.com

Comment

Just for general information, the problem mentioned above with error message concerning "editbox2" was because I had the editbox restrained to text only, thinking that would be proper for names. It works fine if only one name is entered but if someone enters both their names with a space in between, an error messag is produced. Changed the edit box to "no constraints" and it seems to be working fine.

Hope this message makes sense!
          Oscar7
          www.pnwresearch.com

Comment

Working...
          X