• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buster38
    Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Please review my new site

I have been working on my new site for about 3 weeks now, i will be adding more products as well soon.

if you can would you give me some feed back on how it is now.

www.sapphire-lingerie.co.uk

thanks
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Please review my new site

Hi, off to a real good start. the only thing that may want a look at is the top left sales box on each page is missing the top red line? But let others confer this. The only other thing is the thumbnails are the same size as the lager images. (in kb's).

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• buster38
      Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Hi, off to a real good start. the only thing that may want a look at is the top left sales box on each page is missing the top red line? But let others confer this. The only other thing is the thumbnails are the same size as the lager images. (in kb's).

Good luck.
      Hi i have sorted the red line problem out, and unfortunatley not able to get bigger pictures as this is the size i have been able to get.

glad you like it and thanks for the comments.

Comment

• Gerry68
        Corporal

• Sep 2007

Hey there

Nice website. Im a newbee to!! May be logging to purchase some goods - very reasonably priced.

Good luck

Comment

• mwalsh62
          Major

• Jul 2007

Hey Buster!

Your site took a bit to load, but well worth the wait in my opinion! Fast on second try. I think what Collectors was telling you is that in Kilobytes, your pictures are the same size, meaning you just resized them by crushing them with the handles, thus thumbnails have less definition than they could.

If that the case try this Link to PIXresizer download.

Comment

• mwalsh62
            Major

• Jul 2007

I almost forgot, duh! image optimization, go here http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/imageoptimizer/index.php

Comment

• philipc9635
              Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hey Buster

Site looks great and very Professional. Loads extremely quick as well. The only thing I would avoid is the EXIT link at the bottom.

If you truely want to make a living from sales you should not give your customers an option to leave the page before they have entered the site.

Hey keep up the hard work.
              Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• buster38
                Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by philipc9635 View Post
                Hey Buster

Site looks great and very Professional. Loads extremely quick as well. The only thing I would avoid is the EXIT link at the bottom.

If you truely want to make a living from sales you should not give your customers an option to leave the page before they have entered the site.

Hey keep up the hard work.
                Hi philip,

i have taken on board what you mentioned about the exit button and have removed it.

Thanks to all who have been and reviewed my new site, all your opinions help.

Comment

Working...
                X