• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whyzskof
    Private

• Oct 2007

www.2js.biz

Hi
    this is my 1st time on here, and my 1st attempt at publishing a web site ,to be honest i am selling my house in spain and thought i would use the web to advertise my house so i only has the description and price in text and and about 10 pics, however i have followed all the tutorials to the letter, even thought i am not very good with the computer,my question is, my domain name is www.2js.biz but to veiw my site you have to add /, also even if i use all the key words my sit does not appear, can you help please remember i am not computer literate, so nice and simple please, it might help if you try looking at my site first,

thanks
    john ballantyne
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: www.2js.biz

Ouch! Need to bring the kb’s down on the images. Took about 160 seconds for the page to load. Each one of your images are over 1 meg giving a 17-18000kb single page. The page wants to be a max of about 3-400kb with images. Thumbnails & popup’s would be a bit better.
    Have a look at the links below in this post for the pixresizer.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• bill2006
      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

-Once you have reloaded your images, might want to take a look at the way you placed your text. For example the link to Estepa cannot be accessed.
      -Watch your spelling, Estepa not Esteps as shown in your Title.
      -Also, the text seems somewhat disorganized. Eliminate the blank spaces and use the text align buttons in BV to correct this.
      -Consider an email link so people can contact you and, after the telephones, add location, London, Paris or wherever you might be. Never know when someone overseas might be interested.

Good luck
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• whyzskof
        Private

• Oct 2007

thank you very much for your help, i have shrunk the pictures and used thumb nails, it works a treat, but i still cant access my site unless i put a forward slash after my domain name, even then i can only get it on internet explorer, also my site does not appear even if i enter all meta tabs in search, any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X