• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webwiz
    Sergeant

• Apr 2007

Please review and comment on my site

can u guys please review and comment on my website, please feel free to say anything that you think could help my site...
    Thanks in advance

• larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Please review and comment on my site

Originally posted by webwiz View Post
    can u guys please review and comment on my website, please feel free to say anything that you think could help my site...
    Thanks in advance

www.southcoastvibz.net
    first look is nice colors easy layout
    couple of issues
    1. you have duplicate menu buttons on the left - two useful things, two restaurants, etc, and they don''t go where they say..
    2. your header - with the drop shadow the name of your site is almost unreadable
    3. there is some overlapping text in the footer on one of the pages, says "sport" over your footer info.

You might want to have another set of eyes look over the sentence structure. Throughout there are a few 'voice' issues, i.e., where you have started off in the first person and switched to the third person in the same sentence..These are hard to see when you have been writing and reading your own site again and again. Fresh eyes, will spot it right away,

In general a nice site.
    good job.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• whiteshepherd
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

you are off to a great start ... keep up the good work ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Owen....

First thing I noticed is how minature your logo is in proportion to your header and with regard to legibility. You should make it as big as possible to establish not only your "brand" but to convey the import of the information you are presenting as Content! Don't be afraid to super-impose it over carefully chosen images, and use this "layering of prominence" effect to your advantage. You can see what I mean on a site I have just recently begun here.

I also suggest you re-think your navigation, and even consider using customized 'buttons' to better "fit" your theme and overall continuity issues (which will arise due to the varying amount of content and layouts page-to-page).

You have made tremendous initial strides, and now you simply need to establish a pace and make a bit more progress for it all to fall into place!
        E'ryting Criss, Mon!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• mvb
          Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Keep up the great work ... you'll look and feel great as the sleep deprivation starts to set in while to get it finished.

Cheers,
          Mark Barnes

mvb@tsn.cc
          www.futuristicpromotions.com

Comment

Working...
          X