Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PressurePro - 1st attempt at a website

Originally posted by PressurePro View Post
    The only reason I have it on there is for tracking stats. I would take it off if I knew of another way to track stats. Does Voda have tracking software?
    Yes, you can log in to your cPanel its called Awstats! You'll love it.. If you're not satisfied with that join Google Analytics.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
      Yes, you can log in to your cPanel its called Awstats! You'll love it.. If you're not satisfied with that join Google Analytics.
      I just went there, and there is a red "x" under analog, awstats, and webilizer. Is this yet something else I have to configure?

Tell you what, this is the most configurating place I've ever been. And Voda won't tell you about it until you submit a ticket, then it's "Oh, you have to configure that..." I know the past week they have probably been rolling their eyes at me. I have submitted so many tickets it's crazy. This is a great host, but definitely not for someone that's new to this. I'm getting better but it will take time till I'm as smart as you guys. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hey,

I am not sure if you have cPanel 10 or cPanel 11 .. ? Also, you can add my messenger or yahoo if you would like me to help you directly for a faster response ^.^
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

nice work ... well done ... the only thing I would suggest is thinking about framing your work area to give it a finished look ... and use alternative text on all your graphics si if I hover my mouse over it I see the text ... this is also good for SEOs ...
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
            nice work ... well done ... the only thing I would suggest is thinking about framing your work area to give it a finished look ... and use alternative text on all your graphics si if I hover my mouse over it I see the text ... this is also good for SEOs ...
            Little bright on the eyes your text! Ouch! lol
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Second that, Kym - much of the time your text is so light I can't read it.... not-so-great-eyes here..
              Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi P-Pro,

I didn't see a response to "yellow fields" on your contact page, they are most likely due to Google auto fill or similar on your browser.

Comment

Nice work. One thing. On the gallery page. The pictures are very large. On average they are 190kb in size -EACH. If you want the page to load faster and to function better, I would suggest re-sizing each to about 180px X 180px or somewheres there about. You will not loose quality- it is simply compressing the image to a smaller image.

To re-size, I recommend faststone resizer found here;

Give it a try.

Cheers
                  Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

i just tried to watch your video but got the dreaded error message. let me know when you have it up and running. very interested when video is used
                    Mrmagoo144
                    mrmagoo144
                    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

The video is just a link to YouTube. If you got an error, it shouldn't be from my website.

As for the pictures, let's think about this.... What if you clicked on the "Photos" button and it took you to a photo page with additional buttons so you could choose to view pictures of Roofs, Concrete, Wood, Siding, etc... That way it wouldn't try to load all of them, just what you'd want to see.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by mwalsh62 View Post
                        Hi P-Pro,

I didn't see a response to "yellow fields" on your contact page, they are most likely due to Google auto fill or similar on your browser.
                        That was exactly what it was. Thanks, good eye.

Comment

Working...
                        X