Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What went wrong in the script for my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What went wrong in the script for my site?

Help.....
    I uploded and my site is totally messed up can anyone answer ASAP please?

Re: What went wrong in the script for my site?

I am presently hosted with GoDaddy.com, I uploded files and they cannot help me they said it is in the script. How can this be fixed.
    Also I need step by step to change my accounts over to Blue Voda, but I have a .net site and a ,org. Thak you

Comment

I am not sure if you are aware but this forum is for BlueVoda and VodaHost customers ... do you have a vodahost account?

From your post it sounds like you are still with another provider so we are probably unable to help with your uploading issues. Also we do not have a website address to take a look at your website.

I would suggest for your other questions that you ask them in the appropriate forum called Web Hosting Pre-sales and they will be more than happy to help you with any queries.

Good luck with everything.
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

It would be in your best intrest to get a hosting account with VodaHost first. It's well worth it! ;) *wink*
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Kinda like taking the whole bottle of pills instead of a single spoon of syrup, huh? The things we do without reading the labels first......

For a professional "rescue" inquire with OmniSource to see if they can help you out.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X