Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All comments welcome

www.******-gowns.co.uk

Please give me your honest opinions, criticisms, spelling mistakes etc......

Thank You
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: All comments welcome

Nice site, easy to navigate, clean, clear
    Only a couple of things from me..
    jewelery instead of jewellery - but that could be a US / UK thing

In your gallery of gowns, some of the pictures in the lightbox are realy big, so that when you click on them you have to scroll a lot up and down and sideways to see the gown, should definately reduce the physical size of those - you know about pix resizer, right? And some tips about it..from Chris.
    Good Work
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: All comments welcome

Originally posted by larazovich View Post
      Nice site, easy to navigate, clean, clear
      Only a couple of things from me..
      jewelery instead of jewellery - but that could be a US / UK thing

In your gallery of gowns, some of the pictures in the lightbox are realy big, so that when you click on them you have to scroll a lot up and down and sideways to see the gown, should definately reduce the physical size of those - you know about pix resizer, right? And some tips about it..from Chris.
      Good Work
      Hi Liz, yes Jewellery is our way of spelling it. As far as the pictures go, yes I do know about resizing but I guess I am just overworked!! Stupid me... I will do it right now.

Many thanks
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
      X