• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jessyh89
    Sergeant

• Oct 2007

new site :)

hey,
    any comments and suggestions are most welcome!
    www.sportsterriderssa.com
  • TWO CATS
    First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

Re: new site :)

hi Jessy
    I like your site but find it a bit off puting that the screen is split i fell like I should scoll across to see the rest of the image.Maybe it is just me .Iy all load quickly with great pictures .Good luck with it
    Two Cats
    www.magicpallete.com
    www.catpetalogue.com

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Hi, Ditto with above. Need to do some work on the gallery page. Took about 30 seconds to load due to the size of the images in kb’s. The light box is not really a gallery tool as it makes the thumbnails the same size in kbs as the larger one that pops up. Its really for the odd 1 or 2 images on a page unless you can really get the sizes down on the kb side.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• jessyh89
        Sergeant

• Oct 2007

ok thanks, and with the page splitting, do you mean that the picture is doubled? cos im fixing that atm :)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I would go with simply one picture of the bike in B&W, larger, and with the colored club gas tank super-imposed over the bike to show the Club+bike+open SA Road concept......

And you need to be careful abot having properly colored AND positioned text, so it is legible to all viewers. White on off-white is not that great, obviously, but you have your text half-under a picture as well. Maybe you need to remember that the order of how you place things into BV pages is just as important as to what you place in your pages....you'll be reminded later when you get to the pre-optimization processes....

I like what you did, but the jagged layout is still too rudimenttary to make any real valid comments on, in my opinion. And, I kinda like my idea of making the "club tank" both prominent and so "core to the concept" by making it 'fit' the picture, the website....just an idea!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X