• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mylittlewords
    Private

• Aug 2007

my site is full of cards of inspiration

Hi Folks,
    I just completed my firsssst site and I am so proud.It was a challenge, I must have published and republished my pages about 6 times trying to get them right.
    I would appreciate it a lot if the members would take a look and tell me there true feelings.
    Be as harsh as possible, one can sometimes get lost in creativity and not see the mistakes they make.
    The web site is www.mylittlewords.com

Thanks John/ designer
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: my site is full of cards of inspiration

Hi John. Ok here's my view...

1) Fantastic design and layout - Extremely impressed.

2) When I click on Enter to go to the card art, I find myself with yet another 'Enter button' I think you should change this so that the card art is actually on the card art page.

3) Same with poster art as above... Not sure why there is a two page transition before I see what I am clicking on to see...

4) As above with Framed art...

5) Very little text content. In fact far too little. I want to know more about you, more about your art.. entice me to buy it, apart from the fact that it's very good ; - )

6) You have no decent page titles. Probably one of the most important things for SE results. Your home page title is 'Home Page'... this could suit every site online! You need good descriptive page titles. Also, I think some good text content on your homepage would help your optimisation too.

7) Centre your page by right clicking OFF the site area, Page properties, then tick in 'Centre in browser'

I think you definitely have the making of an extremely fantastic site here though. Well done : - )
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• mylittlewords
      Private

• Aug 2007

Thanks a lot for the input, will do.

John

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

One more thing...sorry...

when I click on this page http://www.mylittlewords.com/card_art.html unless my eyes are decieving me your menu bar moves higher than all the other pages.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Marincky
          General

• Apr 2006

You also have an incorrect link to your email address on your contact page.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Now it seems like you have re-named your pages, as the root directory shows, and that you have a file named "home_page" >> you need to re-name, re-save, and re-publish this page as >> "index" only....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• ivarok79
              Sergeant

• Oct 2006

Re:hi

can somebody help my ?ps is brocken and i lost my blue voda and all my fails whea i can getit my blue voda files ?
              www.ltflooringinstallation.com

Comment

• WSBlue
                Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Your e mail doesn't work and not done correctly.
                Drop me a line at info@mylittlewords.com
                enquiries about wholesale or to let us know what you think about our art
                drop us a line at
                http:www.mylittlewords.com/webmail

Comment

• Patience
                  Brigadier General

• Mar 2007

Love it John. I always enjoy when artists create sites. I agree with Marinky, excellent layout, nice choices. Best of luck with it!
                  Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Working...
                  X