Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• radiusmoulding
      Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Re: My website is ready for review

The pictures took awhile to load so the mens and womens fashions and a few open new windows. other than that center the home page a bit and it will be good to go.
      ~Brenda~
      check us out on the web
      www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

• mwalsh62
        Major

• Jul 2007

Hi,

You should have a look with other browsers. I viewed with Firefox, and you have some issues to deal with there.

Comment

• jaysha
          Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Re: my website is ready for a review

didnt know i could have use space, as i follow the tutorial and they did mention to use underscore

Comment

• jaysha
            Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by mwalsh62 View Post
            Hi,

You should have a look with other browsers. I viewed with Firefox, and you have some issues to deal with there.
            i did use 3 different browser and they all showing perfectly. i even use different monitor, as a matter, i did use firefox to build the website.

Comment

• jaysha
              Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by radiusmoulding View Post
              The pictures took awhile to load so the mens and womens fashions and a few open new windows. other than that center the home page a bit and it will be good to go.
              yes i know that, i was wondering why thou, unless is because it set to open in a new window,or is because i did upload some pictures using ftp manager, so maybe those picture is why am getting the new window first before the lightbox kick in. what you mean by center the home page a bit ?

Comment

• jaysha
                Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Re: my website is ready for a review

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                Why do the buttons have underscores ___ in them instead of spaces? ^.^
                underscore and some other was mention to me in the tutorial, i will just go over again and put space, thanks alot

Comment

• philipc9635
                  Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hi Jaysha

Great start with your site. In my ie browser the Text at the top overlaps with the text "original" and part of the text in the center of your index page is hidden by the pictures. You will need to move the text to the front.

Your product pages look good but where you have placed the links to pages 2 3 4 5 makes your page to wide. You should consider placing the 2 3 4 5 in the center bottom of the page and then you can set you width to 800 and center.

Otherwise you have done a lot of hard work and you should be proud of your site.
                  Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• jaysha
                    Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by philipc9635 View Post
                    Hi Jaysha

Great start with your site. In my ie browser the Text at the top overlaps with the text "original" and part of the text in the center of your index page is hidden by the pictures. You will need to move the text to the front.

Your product pages look good but where you have placed the links to pages 2 3 4 5 makes your page to wide. You should consider placing the 2 3 4 5 in the center bottom of the page and then you can set you width to 800 and center.

Otherwise you have done a lot of hard work and you should be proud of your site.
                    the original showing like that on different settings, everyone that view the site seing it perfectly good,ok i fix the numbers and center the page , and if i change my width to 800 the picture will be hidden, thanks for your help, i apreciate very much

Comment

• mvb
                      Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Hi Jaysha,

Is there a reason that after clicking on a menu button everything opens in a new window? ... Maybe you might consider changing your page properties from _blank to _top.

Cheers,
                      Mark Barnes

mvb@tsn.cc
                      www.futuristicpromotions.com

Comment

• mwalsh62
                        Major

• Jul 2007

Hi,

The reason I brought up FF was when I view, the word "Originals" is mostly hidden behind an image, "It's a new look", is partially hidden, "the best in high fashion from the bottoms up" is partially behind "Originals", and I didn't go any further.

Comment

• Collectors-info
                          General

• Feb 2006

Hi, coming on well. The pages are loading slow because you using the light box & this produces thumbnails that are the same size in kb's as the larger expanded images. Only a personal opinion but the light box is for the 1 or 2 odd images & a space saver on a page & not really for a cart.

Good luck.
                          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• jaysha
                            Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by mvb View Post
                            Hi Jaysha,

Is there a reason that after clicking on a menu button everything opens in a new window? ... Maybe you might consider changing your page properties from _blank to _top.

Cheers,
                            i also heard about _self as well, _top and _parent are for iframes. thats what i undersatand. will go ahead and use _top then, thanks

Comment

• jaysha
                              Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                              Hi, coming on well. The pages are loading slow because you using the light box & this produces thumbnails that are the same size in kb's as the larger expanded images. Only a personal opinion but the light box is for the 1 or 2 odd images & a space saver on a page & not really for a cart.

Good luck.
                              thanks for the good advice, but i do love the light box, when i uses the gallery am not seing the description of my products, i was trying to set it up using gallery but was having trouble getting the form on the larger image showing a drop down box with the colour sizes and description, if you have any idea how to then please let me know, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X