My website is ready for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My website is ready for review

Hi, somtimes it can be a bit more flexible creating your own pop ups. Was having a play with your images at this link. LINK
    There are some details on the page.
    Only an idea?

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Hi, somtimes it can be a bit more flexible creating your own pop ups. Was having a play with your images at this link. LINK
      There are some details on the page.
      Only an idea?

Good luck.
      very nice idea, i do like it, its very professional, but my question is, how do i start it? need to know, what shall i use to create the images? is there a tutorial i can follow? something like that am looking for, where when customer click to get the larger image, they can buy now or choose sizes and color, i don't mind doing things over, because i already get the hang of building webpages. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mwalsh62 View Post
        Hi,

The reason I brought up FF was when I view, the word "Originals" is mostly hidden behind an image, "It's a new look", is partially hidden, "the best in high fashion from the bottoms up" is partially behind "Originals", and I didn't go any further.
        i know what you saying, but karen had a view with ie and was seing the problem, then when she use FF, the site was showing better,

Comment

Hi,

Site looks good!! go to your index page and modify your menu bars with _self then copies menu bars to your other pages. This will close down each page after viewing. Also check wording on your "about us" page example

at the age of 15 she designed and sewed clothes for her friends from her family home, where her mother and grandmother were also dress makers, her design were so admired and in demand that she held fashions shows, at Community Centers , Clubs, Parties and Planned Events to show off h

It should say her designs we so admired.

Keep going you're doing well.

Dan

Comment

Hi, if you want a background template like the one that’s lower down on the page page, let me know the size you want & I can make it up. As for the pay pal part, that would have to be a different question on a different forum. But my example was just an idea, & there is no reason to not have the pay pal on the page as you already have it & the popup just for a larger image & more info..
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by lemmondr View Post
              Hi,

Site looks good!! go to your index page and modify your menu bars with _self then copies menu bars to your other pages. This will close down each page after viewing. Also check wording on your "about us" page example

at the age of 15 she designed and sewed clothes for her friends from her family home, where her mother and grandmother were also dress makers, her design were so admired and in demand that she held fashions shows, at Community Centers , Clubs, Parties and Planned Events to show off h

It should say her designs we so admired.

Keep going you're doing well.

Dan
              Thank you very much for such wonderful experience comment, someone already told me to use _top instead, but i feel _self is the correct target. will go and sort this out right now, thanks again lemmondr

Comment

You'll get there, I know it's kind of a hassle...but it will pay off in big dividends..make sure you save the publish also make sure you
                put:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

on your HTML page if you have not done so already this will stop "caching"

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by lemmondr View Post
                  You'll get there, I know it's kind of a hassle...but it will pay off in big dividends..make sure you save the publish also make sure you
                  put:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

on your HTML page if you have not done so already this will stop "caching"

Dan
                  shall i copy that code and place it in page html in start of page? or shall i just put the html box from the side menu and place it on the page and place the code in it?? and what is cache by the way?

Comment

Hi, not quite sure for the reason on having <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache"> in your pages that will have quite a few images? This type of thing is for news sites & pages that are continually changing content every hour of the day. If you do use the code, make sure your pages are very fast loading as it will not make visitors very happy if the images have to keep reloading when going through your site.

Good luck.
                    Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Photoshop would help you out alot. upload your pictures as a png 24

Comment

Working...
                      X