please review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please review

i have already shown this here once before, but i got heaps of feedback about pictures being cut in half and stuff. so could you please let me know if it is showing up in your browser ok?
    thanks in advance, Jess

www.sportsterriderssa.com

Re: please review

Hi Jess,

I use Firefox and all seemed OK ... Gallery pics loaded rather quick as well.

Cheers,
    Mark Barnes

mvb@tsn.cc
    www.futuristicpromotions.com

Comment

Hey Jess,

Looking pretty good! I recall in your last submission, I believe it was Vasilli who commented on the main photo on your pages. The double image still on home, gallery, and contact pages just doesn't fit. I really like how the others are laid out, it's just that that second partial image keeps making me think that there is more over there on the right.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

What an improvement. Good work.
        I checked in IE7 and Firefox, and no double image for me. I like your gallery, too.

Mike are you looking at a cached pages?
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

It appears you have inserted this image as a background to your page and therefore will duplicate itself for some viewers ... I see double like Mike ...

To correct this, you could just choose a color for your background that matches the sides of this image, and instead insert this image via the insert image tool in blue voda ... and then you will want to optimize this image at www.dynamicdrive.com - use image optimizer tool there to reduce the kbs of this image ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks heaps for all your feedback everyone, especially to you, ladyeye! you are an angel! we really appreciate the input of yourself and everyone else who has commented!

Thanks again,
            jess
            www.sportsterriderssa.com

Comment

Working...
            X