• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sha
    Private

• Nov 2007

my website is ready for review,

hi to all vodahost staff, can anyone have a look at my website and let me know if it's ready for the world? www.hipknotique.com thanks.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: my website is ready for review,

Isn't this your Showcase Thread?

You are allowed only 1 thread per website according to Forum Rules, and really do not need to re-register under another User Name.

We prefer to keep all posts in single threads regarding each website so to better illustrate the learning curve, the progress, and to demonstrate measurable refinements 'in context' to benefit your peers as they also learn by reading and sharing....

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• jaysha
      Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Isn't this your Showcase Thread?

You are allowed only 1 thread per website according to Forum Rules, and really do not need to re-register under another User Name.

We prefer to keep all posts in single threads regarding each website so to better illustrate the learning curve, the progress, and to demonstrate measurable refinements 'in context' to benefit your peers as they also learn by reading and sharing....

sorry about that, its just that i didnt want the full name show in the search list, thats why i post as just sha insted

Comment

• lemmondr
        Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2007

Jaysha,

You have already asked for some feedback on your site...looking at this
        particular thread...nothing has changed...your fonts still need some work, your pages are still _blank target instead of _self like you discussed using
        in your earlier threads...none if this work has been done on the site...are
        you making these changes? and saving/posting???

Best of Luck!!

Dan.

Comment

• jaysha
          Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by lemmondr View Post
          Jaysha,

You have already asked for some feedback on your site...looking at this
          particular thread...nothing has changed...your fonts still need some work, your pages are still _blank target instead of _self like you discussed using
          in your earlier threads...none if this work has been done on the site...are
          you making these changes? and saving/posting???

Best of Luck!!

Dan.
          yes i already made changes to all the pages, setting them to _self. have you not notice? unless i need to clear the cache, is clearing the cache will cause any problem to my website?

Comment

• lemmondr
            Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2007

jaysha,

I would do anothe review of your pages...some are _self and some are set at blank target...are you changing any filenames?..make sure you save
            before publishing.

Dan.

Comment

• sha
              Private

• Nov 2007

Originally posted by lemmondr View Post
              jaysha,

I would do anothe review of your pages...some are _self and some are set at blank target...are you changing any filenames?..make sure you save
              before publishing.

Dan.
              i always save my pages before publishing them, and the names remain the same as it is, i don't change no filenames. but i know i went over and make sure set everything as _self

Comment

Working...
              X