Please review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site

hey, just got done with my site, ima beginner sot it is pretty basic. check it out and let me know if i can make it better.
    thanks,
    Chad
    www.naturalexpressionsphoto.biz

Re: Please review my site

Hi, off to a good start. Got quite a bite of side scroll on the pages, 800 to a 1000 would be better. Would avoid using the image tabs for resizing as it still keeps the same kb’s, which will slow the page down & also distorts the image.
    Would be nice if the menu was universal on all pages. (In one spot)
    On this page http://www.naturalexpressionsphoto.biz/ the home button url need an adjustment.
    Not sure if you use fire fox? But some of the text is behind the images on a few of the pages.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi there ... it is looking good ... I see the same text hiding behind photos as Chris and I am viewing in IE ...

Also, I think this is a website that needs to be not so wide ... it detracts from the design and your message ... I use a massive screen at work and I am still scrolling sideways ...

It would also be nice if you crould crop your photos so they were all the same size and shape on each line to give it a professional look ...

keep up the good work ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Great Start Chad

I have the overlapping as well. The pictures load fairly quickly so that was good.

Found one spelling mistake, the word "look" is spelt "loook" in the first paragraph. Other than that you are doing a great Job.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
        X