Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shopping Cart page - please have a look

Hi all,
    I have just uploaded my new shopping cart page (with huge thanks to George for his assistance) which is for my just released ebook on Mind Play for Golf.

http://www.golfmindplay.com/ebook.html

I would appreciate any feedback and if you find any errors please let me know.

Thanks Heaps
    Tracy
    Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Re: New Shopping Cart page - please have a look

Looks very nice. Easy to read. There is a picture just below your 30 day 100% money back guarantee that has a broken link or at least doesn't show up in my browser. Otherwise looks great!
    http://buytraff.info

Comment

Hi, ditto with iwells. could also bring the image sizes down quite a bit to help with page loading.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I just clicked to order and it said "thank you for your order nr 116. I have no idea who nr 116 is? It never asked me who I am? I did then click and it took me to paypal - but I felt like I was missing a step?
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, this is an Instant Download Cart, you just order and it gets you to PayPal, you pay, and you download the product. As simple as that. The Order nr is the Site order numbering, just an easy reference number if anything should go wrong and the customer needs to contact the site admin. An automated email is sent for each order so the customer has his order details.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I think your site is just about perfect for what your using it for. By the time you get to the end of the page you wanna buy somthing. Only thing that catches my eye would be your choice of link buttons at the top, looks very homemadeish. I would try to find a cleaner type of link system or link buttons. I am gonna hunt through the builder and see what I can dig up for your site. Other than the buttons, I wouldnt change a thing. Page loads wicked fast and the images are appropriate size for this type of site.
            sigpic
            www.vonvinzenz.com

Comment

Then it works perfectly. :)

It might not have been confusing if it could say "Thank you for your order. Your order number is NR whatever". Just that little change would have made it clear as day for me.

Good job! It's easy and works well.
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Good suggestion, i will change that. Thank you!
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

:)
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                  X