Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abenica Auto Transport-Nationwide Auto Transport,Ship My Vehicle Motorcycle Enclosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abenica Auto Transport-Nationwide Auto Transport,Ship My Vehicle Motorcycle Enclosed

Nationwide Auto Transport, specializing in Enclosed and Open Transport. Transport your vehicles. Ship my vehicle or motorcycle. Auto Shipping at its finest.

Please check web site.

Abenicaautoshipper.com

Need some advise. Please

Originally posted by adg1618 View Post
    Please check web site.

Abenicaautoshipper.com
    Help.. Please advise on website ..I know it is plane and need some work.. I time on building a website. I have seen some nice in here.

Comment

Re: Abenica Auto Transport-Nationwide Auto Transport,Ship My Vehicle Motorcycle Enclo

Hi Adg,

I think your lacking response is due to your request for review looking rather "spammy" A couple of comments about your site:
      • Consider centre aligning your pages
      • The nav bars you have used look best on white background (the surrounds are white) and usually they are in sets (for mouse over you have the BV default still in play)
      • Consider a contact us page, as the only options at present are telephonic and quote.
      • If you were moving my car I would like to know a little more about your company (about us or our company) where you can list years in operation, achievements, licenses, affiliations, size of operations (trucks on the road) etc
      • I find it strange that your TOC document has "(Additional Terms and Conditions may apply)" at the bottom of it.
      Good Start and welcome to the BV family.
      Cheers,
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Re: Abenica Auto Transport-Nationwide Auto Transport,Ship My Vehicle Motorcycle Enclo

Consider incorporating your companies CI, using your logo, colours, tag lines etc on the site.

People could well recognise your company from trucks they've seen on the road, helping you build or grow your brand.

Cheers,
        Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
        Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
        Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
        BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Working...
        X