• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luvic.dreams@shaw.ca
    Private First Class

• Nov 2007

Re: Website displays as an untitled page

Hi again

How do I stop voda host from timing out before i finish typing in my questions? In know type faster. ha ha

Thanks vic

Comment

• luvic.dreams@shaw.ca
      Private First Class

• Nov 2007

Originally posted by Bethers View Post
      Where did you look to get that information? Here is the view source from your page itself:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
      <title>Untitled Page</title>

Are you previewing to get the other? That's not from the published page - what I just gave is.
      Hi Beth

The part I highlited above is what I was referring to. When I log into the internet browser with my website www.mannatruckerbiz.com it comes up as an unttiled page in the browser. Also in the internet webbrowser under View and under Source it shows as in untitled site.
      Vic

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

But you copied and pasted that you were getting something else in the view source so the new page is NOT published. Publish it correctly and you'll see the right page. You haven't changed the NAME of the page have you??? The name HAS to remain index.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

• luvic.dreams@shaw.ca
          Private First Class

• Nov 2007

Hi Beth

Thank you so much for helping get the website to come up with the right name. The problem was, I did change the name and that's why it didn't work. I changed it back to index and it all worked out fine. I didn't realize that it had to remain index. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, been away for awhile. Thanks to you all for being so helpful. Perhaps I will someday know enough to help someone else also. All the best and have a great day.

Sincerely
          Vic
          www.mannatruckerbiz.com

Comment

Working...
          X