• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manutdfc13
    Private

• Nov 2007

Is my site any good?

It is the first site i have ever made and i would like to know what you all think about it?

Click here to go to website

I know it needs some improving but i would like to know what you think of it right now.

I am having some problem with the images, so if anyone has any ideas on how to fix it then i would love to hear it.
  • mwalsh62
    Major

• Jul 2007

Re: Is my site any good?

Hi manutdklrovjf?????

You've done a nice job so far. A couple of quick suggestions:

1) In "page properties", click "Center In Browser" for all your pages.

2) Links such as those in "Latest News", ("Daily Mail " and the like), you should have open in a new tab. Pages within your site are fine opening in same tab.

3)You need to title your pages.

That should busy you until some more opinions come along!

Comment

• manutdfc13
      Private

• Nov 2007

Thank you ever so much for your opinions i will go and do that now

Comment

• dons1
        Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2007

Hi there!

A good start. A few points though.

Personally, I would put the name of your website (is it United Devils?) on the banner of every page, with a sub-heading under it indicating what the page is about, e.g. Alex Ferguson, etc. In other words get the name of your website out there!

On some pages, on my browser, your top navigation script rolls over into the next line. e.g. Sir (on the top line) then Ferguson (on the bottom line). You need to ensure none of the script splits up like that.

When I click on "Home" in the News page it does not work. Check all your internal links.

On your Home Page I noticed "i" instead of "I" in "i am a massive fan", and, you have 2 "haves" in "I have now have.." (Easy mistakes to make though).

I am football daft myself and a big fan of Fergie (I'm from Aberdeen!) so am really looking forward to your finished site!

Well done so far.

John
        www.clanfootball.com - "connecting fans around the world"

Comment

• manutdfc13
          Private

• Nov 2007

Thank you ever so much for your comments especially for taking the time to check out my website. I hadnt even noticed the things you had pointed out

Comment

• worldwidemap
            Private

• Dec 2007

Wow, I am jealous, you did a great job, I hope my website will look as good as yours one day

Comment

Working...
            X