• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me test my site

Hello everyone,
    Please help me test my site.
    www.willowwindgifts.com
    AngieE

www.willowwindgifts.com. Name Meaning Personalized Gifts. Original Photographs and Poetry on Bookmarks and Framed.

Re: Help me test my site

Hi, small thing on your bookmark page. On the code used for the pop up, increase the size by about 20-25px larger than the actual image. the pop up images will be clearer.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Angie,

A couple of things; Elements that are common to all your pages (header, logo, etc.) need to be positioned in the same place on all of your pages, otherwise they "jump" when navigating as yours do. Also, your "Framed Gifts" link is inoperable.

You are getting there, keep up the good work!

Comment

hi ... I think you are off to a great start ... well done ... our websites are often a work in progress ... keep up the good work ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Angie,

I love your theme and what you are doing. I'll let the techies comment on the elements of your site but personally, I like it.

Best of luck to you.

Just remember, it is always a work in progress. Like raising kids and growing old. Everyday is a new surprise to be cherished.
          www.Premium-Commerce.com (Web Design)
          www.MedellinTravelGuide.com
          www.SouthFloridaForklifts.com

Comment

I really like the idea of your product, sadly however i am no site design expert cant help much there, so in saying that, from a customers point of veiw, my comments would be:

I couldn't find price list? thats what i wanted to see after you got my interest.

also in shipping link, maybe add where you are delivering to? i am in Australia are you limited to Colorado/USA.

but apart from that, GREAT JOB

Comment

Well Done!!

Joy of Dance

Comment

Thank you to everyone for the great advice!!!
                AngieE

www.willowwindgifts.com. Name Meaning Personalized Gifts. Original Photographs and Poetry on Bookmarks and Framed.

Comment

Angie,

I like your site concept and products quite a lot as well.
                  I don't want to duplicate previous comments but for one:

You will find that, as Sandman said, your site will always be a work in progress. You have some tweaking to do to take it up the next step of professionalism. Keep at it, though, as your offering is worth it. Best of luck!

Ken
                  www.sedonaaromatherapie.com
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                  X