Clear All

Re: Input

Originally posted by jpitts78 View Post
    Thanks for the input.

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Any thing else I should change, remove, add?

Comment

Hi J,

It looks very good now. I really like the way you design your graphics, very cool. There is not much I can add, but maybe you would like to consider the following as a bonus on your site.

1. On your Links page, you have plenty of text. Nothing wrong with the layout as it is, but click here to see a few scrollable text option, or play with the I-Frame in BV.

2. When you are ready and feel comfortable with its use, then try to replace your Contact option with a Conatcy form. Click here then watch the Forms Part 1 and Part 2 tutorials.

I hope this all helps. Cheers.

Otherewise, excellently done.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

2. When you are ready and feel comfortable with its use, then try to replace your Contact option with a Conatcy form. Click here then watch the Forms Part 1 and Part 2 tutorials.
          Sorry!!! Spelling error. Must be Contact form. (finger troubles...)
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by jpitts78 View Post
            Any thing else I should change, remove, add?
            First off,

Love your site! You have done some great things with it. I am a professional copywriter and I noticed a gramar mistake.

On the home page: Paws Up has only recently came about - should be "come about."

On the about us page: I, Joanne Pitts, am the owner and founder of Paws Up. You might say something like, "Hi! I'm Joanne Pitts, owner and founder of Paws UP." Sounds a little less formal and reads a bit smoother.

OMG!!! I love the don't watch me poop T-shirt! that's hysterical. I also like the use of color and bolding on your products page. The gallery is a great idea and a wonderul way to personalize your site. Overall, I really enjoyed looking at your site!

Jenny
            http://www.maupincopywriting.com

Comment

Thanks, fixed the home page. I still need to fix the intro on the About page though.

Comment

Working...
              X