• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • extremecity
    Private First Class

• Dec 2007

My Skateboard Website

Still adding more pages but what do you think? Am I on the right track?

• mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: My Skateboard Website

well, i hate to say this, but the videos don't work - putting videos on a site is very easy with BV, the sound over the navigation bar doesn't work on one of the buttons. What I do like is your commerce package, very well done.
    good luck
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I am not particularly fond about using the "screech" on the nav (you might have thought to use some wheels sounds on a ramp or something --suggest "travelling" or "movement" in theme -- but this makes it sound more 'DJ' than Skate, IMO).

I do like the way you formatted Tactic Skate's items onto your pages as Conversion Leaders, and then rely on your affiliate links via Linkshare to deliver your clients: since they don't actually have a storefront you could install, you get 110 points for "introducing" your customers to the fact that you are "partnered" with Tactic, so they pretty much expect to be re-directed .... most people diminish that aspect for fear it makes them look somehow "less" but if done right (as you have) it actually builds credibility, for you are projecting your peerage in league with a well-known brand.....

Overall, good work indeed!

now...back to tweaking those sound effects.....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• whiteshepherd
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

really love the background and would love to see more of it ... maybe consider the width of your page and maybe your side menu bar could be worked into the bricks? keep up the good work ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
        X