Patrick account xoonstvw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick account xoonstvw

Like a review on two sites I have just completed. pollonia.net and milosfriendsoftheanimals.org I like them and although it has taken some time to do with the help of Hank and Lara (is it) we got there in the end. I just want to tidy up on an e-commerce connection (not Pay Pal) which I am not sure how to proceed on. Also any ideas on sitemaps such as Google.
    Thanks once again to the team at Blue Voda it has been a fabulous learning curve doing this.
    Patrick

Re: Patrick account xoonstvw

Patrick

Looks an interesting place to visit.
    On your where to stay page the text on the left looks squashed. also the continue bit at the bottom doesn't....continue. Also I didn't know where to go next.
    Could you change the page size so you don't have to slide to read?
    I liked the sun under the button.

HTH
    Debbie

Comment

Many thanks I will follow your advice on page size. I am working on having more (smaller) pages so you do not have to scroll.

Comment

Πολυ Καλα!

You might want to look into using the LogoMaker in Blue Voda to make some more visually appealing headers and textual elements to use on your pages ..... something to compliment your theme!

And....be sure all of your pages are properly titled and the Page Properties are completed.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X