Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review mywebsiteworkout.com

I just finished mywebsiteworkout.com
    I like very much someone to review it, please.
    Please let me know if I need improvements.
    I think I do.
    What do you think?
    Last edited by wysiwyg4; 12-18-2007, 11:24 PM. Reason: forgot the link
    Doable Personal Finance

Re: Please review mywebsiteworkout.com

Other than the graphical (visual) point of view, the website works great. A little plain for my taste though ...
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi

it works great but as jeremy said but for me the home page is very busy. I would prefer the home page more visualy attractive and clearer with less on it. It also runs on a little at the bottom with the advert on the left.

cheers

Dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
      Reiki Books

Comment

I agree the site is both functional and a little vanilla-ish. On your Make Money page the ad box is overlapping the text below. But it's a great start!
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Personally, I see a conflict with the very premise you introduce: what is the purpose of this site?

It is not clearly defined, and not only spurs comments as those above, but since the purpose is not properly developed, neither is the "supporting" content (which is very light in depth of information or usable foundation --- it reads very choppy, and in 'incomplete concept' fashion, which comes across as half-stated opinions). You have way too many outbound links that are not 'in-theme' with your transparent favoritism to VodaHost/Blue Voda: you are promoting everyone from Network Solutions to Homestead and everyone else it seems!

Is this supposed to be a site to offer advice about web design, web tools, web providers, or merely a showcase of knowledge you have collected that makes sense to you? Once a clear definition is made I am sure the layout will smarten up and be easier to detail properly.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I don't get it....are you offering your services as web designer, or trying to promote your affiliate links?

Comment

Hi,

I can't thank you guys enough.

I value your opinion very much.

I guess every one was correct.

I made changes to mywebsiteworkout.com

If you will, please look it over.

I am ready to make more changes to it.

I think Jeremy said its very plain. Actually the subject is so very dry.

Thanks for your help!

I am waiting for your comments.
              Doable Personal Finance

Comment

It just needs a bit of colour to give it life, not too much, just enough to say... you know?
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
                X