Website for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for review

Please review my website and critque as you feel necessary. The domain is www.bhbofne.com
    Thank you for your time and consideration!

Re: Website for review

You certainly have a good eye for design, I recon that is why you are in the building industry. I can think of nothing constructive to say...seems you done it all!

Comment

angstless,

Thank you for your reply, I was beginning to think that I messed something up! I appreciate your time!

Comment

Hi here are a few things I would do....

Firstly the menu bar would be better on the left hand side where the other text is and not stuck on your banner. Are you linking the text on the left hand side, if not it wants to be in your main body of text, it is confusing as I thought these were links. I would also place it on a lighter background, it looks more professional and is easier to read.

Not sure why you have the quick links option to see the weather, google etc, why would you want to take them away from your site?

I would bring your text down from your banner also, it looks far too close. Also you need to title your pages.

One or two other things but I will leave you with those thoughts.

Good luck with your site and well done on the start.

Paul
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

I think you did a nice job on your site. I would suggest possibly putting a "back" button or something of the sort on the sub-pages (boathouse, composite, etc.) of the "Project" page. That's just my opinion of what I think would make the navigation just a tad smoother.

I also think it's a great start. :) keep it up.
          George
          www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

I really like what you have done ... it has a great feel to it ... I agree with Karel's points ... also I think your pages are far too wide ... especially for the amount of centent contained within them .... usually we stick to a wideth of between 800 to 1000 max ... then entre the pages in the browser ...

To help search engine optimisation all your pages need unitue names to describe the pages ... you access this by right clicking on an empty part of the page and selecting page propteries.

I wonder how your pages would look with the dark grey as the background rather than the light grey? just a thought ...

keep up the good work ...
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

i have visited your site, it is a nice job. i like it
              Good luck to you

Comment