• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: New Salesman Website

Not here to argue Beth :P ... just like to point out how annoying to the user it would be to scroll left and right.

The best way I think would be CSS and you would make the website fit to their screen like this forum, right?
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• econstas
      Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2006

Hey, there I just checked out your site. I am noticing somethings.

1- The Buttons Idea could be used with the "Menu Bar" option. You won't have the button feature, but you can at least, not worry on wording.

2- About Me.
      [A] How about putting your pic from the far right to the top left. There is a theme that you have with the pics and bars that I noticed. This page has the pic of you with a different theme. Also it doesn't make the big red banner at the top seem bare compared to the rest of the pages.

[B] I personally like the idea with the bars and the text next to each other. On this page, we have a difference with the rest of the pages. This page shows text above bars and a lot of space to the right of the bars.

3- Bars/Menu - Not all the pages have the same menu. Some end with "About Mercedes......" and another "See all Models"

4- Contact Page (preference) - I prefer email forms are better than a link that pops up email. The tutorial for form building would work. All is needed is tweaking on the look and the questions you ask. Also, you can get some information on what the customer may or may not want when they email you. Also on the email, you can have checks so certain information is sent with the email. i.e. ph #, do they need information, or what kind of car.

I do like the overall theme. Hope it helps.
      Thanks,
      Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
      mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

• acaruthers
        Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Thanks for the tips. I will work on some of the things that everyone has mentioned. Also if any of you are in the Columbus Ohio area and are looking for a car (not just Mercedes, give me a call :~)

Comment

• acaruthers
          Sergeant

• Jan 2008

How do I put in a e-mail form?

Comment

• Jeremy
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Now we're getting technical! Ha-ha! Contact NavalDesign or Andy for that.
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
            X