• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • citroensale
    Private

• Oct 2007

please view my site

Hi everyone

I would like all your views good or bad on www.citroensale.co.uk this is my first ever site I have built. I know that there are a few dead links on the site this is because Im waiting for Terms and Conditions to be arranged by my solicitor before I can upload the other pages and go live.

Regards

Stuart
  • karel
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Re: please view my site

Hi, As its not finisshed there is little to look at. Couple of things...Do you have a business name? There is nothing on there to say who you are.

Also this needs changing 12months TAX and 12 Months ....You have a gap in the 12 to the month in one and not the other and also a capital M on month for one and not the other.

Apart from that looks fine, you maybe better putting it back up when it is finished.

Good luck
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

• angstless
      First Sergeant

• Dec 2007

I am no expert, though there are many here, I noticed a wide whitespace above the picture of the car on the first page, where you could bring up what is below it and see the entire car on the first view?

It looks very professional and I had no idea ci****n had so many different types of autos..I recall the early ones and I always thought they looked like a roach?? Don't know why exactly?

Great looking vehicles, good luck with your site and your business!

Comment

• citroensale
        Private

• Oct 2007

Originally posted by karel View Post
        Hi, As its not finisshed there is little to look at. Couple of things...Do you have a business name? There is nothing on there to say who you are.

Good luck
        Hi thank you for your comments the company is called citroensale I wanted the SALE part in the banner to look like the sale logos you see in department stores when they sale thier products.

Comment

Working...
        X