• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • econstas
    Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2006

Check the website please

Hello there. I am in the process of redesign of my website. I have the first page. I have questions on "the looks"

Does it look inviting? Simple but informative.

I am trying something different and wanted to see how it looks to you guys before I went on an entire website change. Some of the links do work ,but before I made the changes, I wanted to see if this look worked.
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
    mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net
  • WhyMeShow
    Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Re: Check the website please

I like the look of the page. (i'm assuming the index is the one you wanted looked at) on suggestion though is parhaps moving the text at the bottom of the page into the empty space at the right, that way you won't have to scroll down to read it. Plus with your links up top not many would scroll down to read whats at the bottom anyway. Just a suggestion. Good Luck.
    So when ambition turns into a competition I'll never be the better man.

Need a break? Watch my Web Show
    http://whymeshow.com

Comment

• whiteshepherd
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

hi there ... I think you are off to a great start ... whyshowme has some great points and I would add that centring the pages in the browser would help as well. currently it looks off centre.

You have asked about the 'looks' and 'feel' ... you are an event management production company ... I think your colours, look and feel should reflect who you are, what you do, and the excitement of the business you are in ... your website should be as creative as you and what you do ... currently I think what I see is very bland and uninteresting ... but then I can't talk ... I am known as being colourful ... lol .. take a look around at other websites .... the right colour combinations, texts, icons and elements create that feel ... what do you want yours to be .. remember, you are branding yourself - how do you want to be branded?

Good luck with it all.

kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• econstas
        Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2006

The center.. its on the 800 size. Unless I am mistaken. I figured the pictures told a 1000 words, while the words didn't. But the previous way was to the left.. holleyjohnson.net.

Now, the coloring. Thanks, I might have to pick up the page to have flash editing for more dynamic designs.

Thanks for the help.
        Thanks,
        Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
        mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
        X